Content Creator Internship (Part-time) APPLY NOW
About the role:
This is the perfect opportunity for a student eager to break into the social media marketing world and work with a fashion brand. You will learn both the creative and business sides of social media, including paid and organic avenues. This student will work with experienced professionals in the space as our founding team includes former YouTube and Twitter employees who could provide mentorship, recommendations and referrals. We are looking for an ambitious student that can make a huge impact in a small brand looking to grow an online community.
Brainstorm and create content across client social media platforms, including TikTok, Instagram and Facebook.
Create social media content on behalf of Lylah’s Los Angeles
Edit and publish videos and images per week to be posted on brand social media platforms
Monitor and stay on top of emerging trends in social media, culture and applications to appropriately apply that knowledge for content creation.
Conduct on-going research projects on key industry trends and competitive insights.
Contribute original content for social network properties.
- Must be comfortable being on camera (when appropriate)/posting content to our social media accounts.
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate program with the ability to earn school credit for participating.
- Knowledge of social media channels & platforms, including (but not limited to) TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest.
- Demonstrated ability to build and grow an engaging audience for social media platforms.
- Must have access to computer capable of producing and editing photo and video content
- Must have access to smart phone
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment while working effectively and collaboratively with others.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with proven ability to self-manage.
- Must be Internet savvy and have a strong interest in social media.
- Minimum of three (3) month commitment.
- Must be located in the Los Angeles area
Location: Los Angeles (Role is remote due to covid)
Hours: Part-time (15-20 hours weekly, or more pending college requirements)
Start Date: Immediate
Compensation: Class Credit
All meetings will either be conducted remotely or abide by Covid guidelines maintaining social distancing.
If interested please email your resume, your public social media accounts, and tell us about yourself and your goals! Send all information to firstname.lastname@example.org.|||Los Angeles|||||||||FaoHVtcBMY3QjaSR|||INTERN|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false