Social Media Content Creator APPLY NOW
About the role:
Lylah’s Los Angeles is looking for a remote Social Media Coordinator/Content Creator who is passionate about social media, style and fashion! We are looking for an innovative, scrappy, self-motivated social media creative who can create original content, photography, video, and multimedia to drive brand love, engagement and revenue through our social channels. You must have an eye for fashion and be up to date with the latest fashion, beauty, and lifestyle trends.
This is a part time role based in Los Angeles, reporting to the Founder of Lylah’s. Content can be created at the locations of your choice, in addition to being granted access to our set.
***Ideal candidate must be comfortable being on camera. A major part of this role is taking photos and creating videos in the brand's clothing for social media and marketing purposes.***
- Create engaging and on-brand original social content across platforms, including TikTok, Instagram and Facebook.
- Brainstorm content concepts and create a compelling narrative
- Edit and publish videos and images per week to be posted on brand’s social media platforms
- Engage directly with existing subscribers through video and comments
- Monitor and stay on top of emerging trends in social media, culture and applications to appropriately apply that knowledge for content creation.
- Conduct ad hoc research projects on key industry insights and viral trends.
- 1+ years experience working in a creative environment creating content for digital platforms including Instagram (Instagram Stories and IGTV), TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube
- 1+ year experience in social media management.
- 1+ year of marketing experience
- 1+ year customer service experience
- Knowledgeable of TikTok and Instagram trends
- Must be able to create transitions in video content
- Passion for storytelling, social media, fashion and female empowerment is a must
- Knowledge of fashion, beauty, and lifestyle industry and trends
- Short-form video editing and creating video content tailored to made-for-social formats.
- Must be comfortable being on camera and posting content to our social media accounts.
- Demonstrated ability to build and grow an engaging audience for social media platforms.
- Must have access to computer capable of producing and editing photo and video content
- Must have access to a smartphone
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment while working effectively and collaboratively with others.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with proven ability to self-manage.
- Must be Internet savvy and have a strong interest in social media.
- Minimum of three (3) month commitment with the opportunity for a permanent role within the company.
- Must be located in the Los Angeles area
- High school education or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
About Lylah’s Los Angeles
At Lylah's we strive to make all women feel fabulous and confident. Lylah’s is a one stop shop for chic, stylish pieces at affordable prices. All of our clothing items are hand picked and unique. Our motto is quality over quantity because we believe every woman should have trendy, yet timeless pieces in her wardrobe.
Location: Los Angeles (position is remote with occasional on-site meetings)
Hours: Part-time (10-15 hours weekly)
Start Date: Immediate
If interested please email your resume, your public social media accounts, and tell us about yourself and your goals! Send all information to firstname.lastname@example.org.|||Los Angeles|||||||||aRFRj~XbIIugYFRJ|||PART_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single|||15|||||||||true